miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

From Payments & Fraud to Big Data & Conversions


It has been a while since I last wrote a post and before I start this new one I want to thank 3 top friends for making me go back to blogging :)

Laura Guillot: The one who made me start blogging a few years ago, and someone who teaches me something new almost every day.

Adriana Montejo: Founder of Fun Choices and without a doubt a great reference in many ways.

Gema Muñoz: A leader in the analytics field and a real source of energy with whom I am learning new ways to work with Data.

Well, this time I will do my best to at least write on a monthly basis, with the same style and content I have been using so far.

Back to the post.. I will simply share today some of the thoughts about the conference I gave last
week at the EIG Barcelona which can be summarised in the below presentation:



To conclude this post I will comment that the whole thing around Big Data in Payments & Fraud is not only for boosting conversions but to reduce costs and mitigate potential associated risks due to the nature of the transactions.
It is something I have been working on for a while now and I must say that I am very lucky to work and learn on my day to day with top industry experts such us Eduard Carreras, one of the most talented payments and fraud guys I have met so far in my career.

Would love to hear your views about this subject!!

4 comentarios:

Gemma dijo...

Todo converge. Mucho :)

Una vez al mes es muy poco, lo sabes, no?

En cualquier caso, enhorabuena por la iniciativa, hacen falta más blogs sobre este tema!

Un abrazo, crack!

Anónimo dijo...

Hurrah! At last I got a web site from where I be capable of in fact obtain helpful information concerning
my study and knowledge.

My blog - Watch Ender’s Game

Unknown dijo...

Qué alegría no sentirse sólo en el desierto cuando se predica la analítica en la parte del pago. Que acertádamente recomiendas al final que hay que pensar derribando las barreras en los departamentos. La parte del Pago debe vincularse al negocio como algo global. Y lo mismo en cuanto al control de fraude. Muy buena presentación.

JESUS PEREZ BATLLES dijo...

Muchas gracias Luis, Dentro de poco seremos muchos los que nos dedicamos a esto, así que no hay que parar nunca de aprender en este mundo de algoritmos infinitos :)

Publicar un comentario